Sunday, March 29, 2009

"In that book where you are a princess"


My friend Darla wrote:
"In that book where you are a princess."
3yo Ike said these words to me this morning. I realized he must be talking about our wedding photo album!
Hee hee.
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Here is "Princess Me" ~ These flowers were gathered from yards in Martin, TN and driven to my 10am wedding by friends of my Mom. Her friends arranged the most beautiful boquets! During the reception, I kept stopping to sniff them ~ It was heavenly!
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Our photographer gave us the rolls of film he used, so we got to develop all we wanted. I realize now how blessed we were by his generosity!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Ok, the flowers are lovely - but you are the loveliest!

Patricia said...

Lizzie!!!! I found you on Jean Stockdale's blog! I forgot that y'all had gone to BBC. It's been forever! Allie is so right - the flowers are lovely, but you were lovelier still! Please stop in and visit me over on Pollywog Creek.